Outstanding training accomplished: Drug Demand Reduction Program for Medical Review Officers in San Antonio, TX Thanks to Col Clay Walsh, NGB-SGOH, Chief Medical Review Officer with outstanding support from LtCol Harvey & Lt Hensley.Col “Clay” Walsh deserves special commendation for his work for turning the program around. (Below are his latest comments to the MROs and relevant documents)
Good morning Sirs/Ma’am’s,
First, let me thank all of you for your continued support of the ANG DDRP. Your Wings have worked very hard to help us clear a significant number of open and delinquent cases. Last week we were under 100 open cases and had 0 delinquent cases! Well done.
Please find attached the minutes from the last MRO TCON that was held on 2 and 9 April 2017. At this time, we are compiling an updated active MRO list, but until then I am respectfully requesting that you forward to your individual MROs. Please note that our next advanced MRO training course will be held in San Antonio on 18 and 19 August 2017 (travel dates are the 17th and 20th). This is an NGB funded event and we have 25 seats available (the LOI and NGB funding request is also attached).
Again, thank you and I look forward to continuing to work closely with you and your Wings.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Doc Walsh C. WALSH, JR., Colonel, TXANG, MC, CFS
Drug Demand Reduction Program
Chief Medical Review Officer NGB/SGOH
- NGB SGOH MRO DDRP T-Con Minutes – April 2017-signed
- MRO Training LOI 17-02
- NGB Travel Funding Request Form- MRO Class 17-02
- If you misplaced your CME Certificate, just click here: CME Certificate MRO TRNG Jan 2017. (Also the no financial interest slide:MRO No Financial Interest Slide )
- If you need a copy of the course information, click here:MRO Training Information Letter
- NGB MRO Portal Access Instructions- as of 20161005
- Accessing the NGB DTP Publications Page
- Military Drug Demand Reduction Program afi90-507 (1)
Col Walsh addresses the Medical Review Officers: